Monday, November 26, 2012

Be Festive, Be Creative with Canon Pixma!

On the 10th of November, fellow blogger, Ai Sakura, and I conducted a craft workshop for kiddos to ignite their little candles of creativity, just in time for Christmas!


Yes, the school holidays are here, and the festive season is just around the corner, so what better way than this to keep those teeny hands entertained.


Now, many think that craft activities include a whole lot of material that requires purchasing. In this workshop, we've proven that all you need, is a brainful of creative juices, a scissors, some tape, and a Canon Pixma printer!

Watch here!


My Canon Pixma printer is certainly going to be my BFF this season as I prepare all my christmas greeting cards and what else not. Look at what I made for my Daddy!


The Canon Pixma printer is really convenient because if I'm at home and hit with a sudden bout of inspiration, I don't have to run out to the art material shop to get stuff. I can just head online to Creative Park, and choose from loads of templates and artwork, and click PRINT. Viola! I've got all the scrapbooking materials I'll ever need!


And the best part? It's SO easy to print stuff! If I have a photo in my iphone that I want printed, I don't have to transfer it all over cyberspace and back. I just choose the photo from my photo gallery,


Click on that little arrow in the left bottom corner, 


Select print,  

 

Select the number of copies that I want, and click PRINT!  

And my Canon Pixma will do the rest of the work. Talk about True Friendship. 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Photos courtesy of omy.sg and tebisha.com

No comments: