Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I WANT THAT BAG!

Ok, so I was just randomly surfing online when I chanced upon the Reebonz Spring Clean Blogger Contest. *click click, page opens* 

And my eyes fall upon the MbMJ Ellsworth Blue Classic Q Groovee.


No, don't look at me that way. That's not any other BLUE. It's Ellsworth Blue, gorgeous, and I'm in love.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

I click to see a bigger picture, and the bag is beautiful. Its pebbled leather screamed "Touch Me!" and I longed to inherit it, hold it in my arms and whisper into its rolled double handles, "You're mine."


Its gold hardware and logo tag only but accentuated its beauty, while its detachable shoulder-strap and logo-lined interior with zip pocket and 2 patch pockets said, "I want to be a part of your life." And that's where it belongs!

It is not too much for a girl who's always on-the-go to ask for! A durable, good-sized (9"H x 15"L x 5"D), versatile bag that would fit perfectly into my schedule and wardrobe, whether it's a busy day running between places, or a lazy day out with a couple of friends.


I can carry it on my shoulder, strapped across my body, or sitting nicely on my arm and whether I'm in a casual dress, jeans and a tank, or all dressed up for a great night out, the Marc Jacobs Classic Q Groovee would go nicely with any outfit. Well, what more can I say? That Blue is more than enough to light up not just the days of Spring, but every single day of the year!

GIVE ME!

Pretty Pretty Please With Whipped Cream And Icing And A Cherry On Top?


No comments: