Thursday, February 25, 2016

Almost a year...

Wow I know I keep saying this but I can't believe my dear child is almost a year old. I absolutely love planning parties and have been dreaming of throwing parties for my kids even before they were born. 😅 

And now, I get to plan one FURREAL. Excited much, but it really is a lot more work than I thought. 

Firstly, trying to juggle work, breastfeeding, diaper-changing, party-planning, invites and actually trying not to neglect baby at the same time is NO EASY FEAT. I mean, she's the whole reason for the party to begin with and it totally wouldn't make sense if I forsake my precious time with her just to throw The Party Of The Year. Right? Right. 

It's tough trying not to get carried away though. So I often find myself waking up in the middle of the night, while she's fast asleep, to get some stuff done. And this post? She's sleeping in my arms as I type on my iPhone. (Thank www.God.com for the Blogger Mobile app.)

All this has no doubt contributed to the increasingly darkened and heavy under-eye baggage, but I can only cross my fingers and hope and pray that this will all be worth it.

Just some thoughts, and hopefully, I will find time to blog about the party-planning process soon! 



1 comment:

Fang said...

Hey Joanne!!
Your baby is cute !! She is so lucky to have you as her mummy, taking so good care of her. Anyway when is her birthday ?