Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi, it's me.

Ok, here's one post with nothing in it. Just me. It's been a wild time with so many things coming and going and I want my holiday!!!

Christmas is just around the corner, and I can't wait to let loose, celebrate, hop on the plane, and visit somewhere faraway.


2011 has been an AWESOME year, and AWESOME is not even enough to express how truly awesome it has been. Each year-end, I take into account all that has passed me by that year. Thankfully for me, each year has always been more productive than the one before. Kind of like an uphill journey.

Yes, going uphill is tough, you might say, but that's the way I want it. This only means that there's more to come.

And so, here I am, thanking God for everything.

And I guess there's just one thing I have realized more than anything this year. It's not about doing great things. It's about doing little things, with great love.- Mother Theresa

No comments: