Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Be or Not To Be...

That is... ok, I'll spare you the gory details.

Anyways, I was recently offered a role as ensemble cast in a star-studded musical drama series ala Glee. I shall not mention which one, but it's a regional production, so they've got some REAL stars from all over the world like UK, Phillipines, etc.

I dropped by to watch one of their rehearsals and it looked so fun. Lots of singing and dancing. I thought to myself, I could use some daily dance class. I was excited, exhilirated almost (yes, dance gets me that way), but then I saw the schedule, and my heart dropped.

7am - 7pm, 6 days a week. If I took this job on, there is no way I'd be able to do anything else. This means income = $0 + The amount they were offering me.

Which brings me to The Big Question.

To BE or NOT To BE.

hahaha no la! Anyway, that isn't even a question. (Can't you see? I ended it with a full-stop!)

Well, guess it just wasn't meant to be. Either way, I wish all the best to all cast and crew! Rock on, people! Hope things will work out next time!

No comments: