Friday, March 5, 2010

*SCAPE: How Cool is That?!

So, I came about this pamphlet that said "New Media Ambassador Quest" and I picked it up and it got me really excited!

The thing is, I've ALWAYS wanted to be an ambassador of some sort, and it seems like there's no limit to this quest thingie! You could be pushing for nearly anything! (Of course, the point is to be wholesome and lovable and to have a GOOD cause) and that's great! Think of all the things I can do!

*Dreamy music plays, animals run free, and men run naked. (HAHA! I'm Joking!)*

Well, first of all, I'm going to have to come up with something that showcases my talent... which is kind of tough, (because I'm obviously not very talented...) But! I'm going to try.

Ideas, anyone?

www.360withoutborders.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

around naked with naked men running after you?

Joanne-Marie said...

Ew.

*..xq..* said...

i can help u film it! HAHAHA THEN WE EDIT TOGETHER!

Joanne-Marie said...

Film... The Naked Men?!