Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Masticated

my dinner.

So that means it will be digested properly. Heehee.

Anyways, for the first time ever, I am blogging from a coffeeshop! How cool is that! I am sitting at a coffeeshop, lim-king kopi, and blogging!

I think I've just ascended to some level of uncle-dom (minus the blogging bit). I even went to Batam!! Hahaha!

Anyhoos, it was quite an exciting day today. I headed to Batam for an event with Coca-Cola, and on my way there, witnessed a car accident, but there wasn't anyone in the car, but the car was on fire! Like, Seriously On Fire. (Yeap, never in Singapore.) My taxi uncle was quick, once he realized that the jam was caused by something unusual happening on the road, he whipped out his phone, and started taking photos...while he was driving! As curious as I was about what was happening on the other side of the road, I was in fear of my safety. The guy was Not Looking At The Side Of The Road That He Was Driving On! And we all know... accidents caused by kpohness (watching Other accidents) are Very Common.

Anyhoos, I said a little prayer for the poor guy who'd have to spend alot of money to fix his car. *sigh* Modify some more la. tsktsktsk.


No comments: