Friday, May 17, 2013

Absolutely Nails





Sometime last week, I took time off my schedule to get my nails done. It's been awhile since I hit the salon, and figured it was about time to try out this new place, Absolutely Nails, that is conveniently located at Marine Parade Central, near my place!

It was raining, so when I arrived just in time for my appointment at the salon with my dripping wet raincoat and helmet, I think the staff were slightly stunned. They didn't try very hard to hide it either. Anyways, since they were busy with other customers, I took my time to "undress" and left all my wet stuff at the door, for fear of leaving traces of water all around the place.

The salon was a cozy place, and I felt glad to have been able to find it easily. Since they weren't quite done with the two ladies that were there before me, I entertained myself by looking around and checking out their promotions.


Finally it was my turn, and the manicurist and pedicurist promptly proceeded to work on my fingers and toes.

The entire process was fast, and they were patient enough to let me choose my colours. She even painted it a few different colours of my choice on my fingers for me to see if it's ok before continuing.

Halfway through my session, more customers started to come in. "Wow," I thought to myself, "business is good!

Hurriedly, they both finished up my Classic Manicure and Pedicure, and off they went to attend to the others. 

All in all, Absolutely Nails is the perfect place to go for a quick change of colour with its fast, fuss-free services at very reasonable prices!

 
Absolutely Nails opening hours are:
Mon - Fri: 10am to 8.30pm  
Weekends / Public Holidays: 10am to 8pm 
And they are located at:

Blk 82, Marine Parade Central, #01-620, Singapore 440082  
Tel: 6345 3303

No comments: