Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Been awhile now, friends!

Aloha world! How're you guys? It's been a while and I've missed my blog. No, I haven't really been THAT busy, just a little. But of course a whirlwind of laziness and overall boredom had caused me to put everything important I need to do aside, and um... Not do it!

Mid-year Crisis!

Anyways, I'm trying to get myself back on track with life and so... I thought I'd start with re-looking at what I need and want to do for the rest of the year.

Does anyone have any tips on how to FOCUS and manage time and tasks? Seriously I think I do a terrible job of it. I've got whole lists of stuff to do and everyday I just sort of let it pile... So that mountain just becomes higher, and higher, and higher...

Well, anyway, here I am back again, and hopefully I won't disappear too soon!

No comments: