Friday, January 13, 2012

Congratulations!


Wow! The winners for the Baby G blogger contest have been announced, and unfortunately, I was unable to be at the Prize Giving Ceremony! :(

However, I'd still like to congratulate ALL the 9 other Beautiful Girls that were in this campaign with me. It was really fun reading all their posts and I'd like them all to know that when I started running out of things to wear, I'd always be inspired by their great sense of style and oh-so-gorgeous photos!

*Psst* This is THE Site to go to for EYE CANDY. Really. 


It was obvious that each girl was chosen because of her own unique sense of dressing and style. And Baby G sure did a good job picking out the right candidates for this campaign!


So without further ado, the Results are *drumroll*...

in 3rd Place: The Ultra Cute KIYOMI!

in 2nd Place: The One and Only JOEY!

and in 1st Place: The True Blue Fashionista, SHERON!

CONGRATULATIONS, GIRLS!
Sheron, the Ultimate Winner, will be walking away with
  • A Casio Exilim EX-TR100 camera (worth S$399),
  • A Limited Edition Ke$ha Baby-G watch BGA-200KS-1EDR (worth S$147) and a 
  • S$100 Casio voucher.
And, THAT's Not ALL!
(I'm starting to sound like one of those "As Seen on TV" CALL NOW! ads)

One of our readers has also been selected to walk away with a very cool Limited Edition Watch!

And he/she is...
Congratulations Jit Soon!

I hope you have fun Livin' it Up with YOUR NEW Baby G!

Remember, it's shock and water resistant. So party away!

P.S.: I GOT A NEW WATCH TOO! And I've Fallen in Love ALL OVER AGAIN. Check out my blog post on how gorgeous it is, soon!

No comments: