Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sundown Festival 2011!

It was an amazing night at the Sundown Festival, and officially, my first day of work as your spankin' new host of TGIS!


I was excited, very excited, and super excited!


It was nice to see my fellow Singaporeans go crazy and have fun, and of course, unleash their creative side! Some of their banners were really nice! There was even a girl with her iPad! And she'd have the name of the superstar performing on it! When someone else came on stage, she didn't have to get another banner! She just slides on her iPad and TADA! The NEXT SUPERSTAR NAME! Amazing right?!!? I would never have thought of that!


It didn't occur to me to take photos of the fans (damn, I don't know why) but it was really kinda like, when in Rome, do what the Romans do. And everybody was trying to get shots of the performers on stage!


So that's what I did! heheh.

It was fun goofing around and the backdrop of the Singapore Flyer really added to the festive mood.


What I love about my job?

1. ALL ACCESS PASSES!
2. UbERCOOL FREEBIES! (These LIGHT-UP!!!!)
3. FREE FLOW BUBBLE TEA!!!!!!!!!!!


Don't forget to check out the explosive footage of Superstars like Hebe, Xiao Zhu, Teen Top and lots more in our SuperCool, SuperFirst, SuperUpcoming, and SUPER DEBUT EPISODE of TGIS!

No comments: