Friday, November 26, 2010

Snip Snip

I've been wanting to get a haircut for a while now, and it seems like my luck's been pretty down 
on me. So bad luck = time for haircut, right? Right.

And I've been pretty sick of my look as well. I want to look different. Not so girl-next-door or 
sweetie-pie.I usually go to the same hairstylist. He's been doing my hair for years now, and he's
awesome because he uses my natural curls to give me a good haircut that doesn't need styling. 
Yea, literally. He knows that I'm SUPER lazy with my hair (as with nearly everything else) so 
the cut allows me to get out of bed and go out. Which is Great! And that's why I always go 
to him.


BUT, shockshockhorrorhorror, when I called the salon, no one answered, and when I called the 
other outlets they told me he's on leave and couldn't give me a straightforward answer as to 
when he'll be back. When I physically WENT to the salon, it was gone.

Like, GONE. So... I gave up hope and scouted around for a new one. I went to nearly ALL the 
salons in the vicinity, asking them if they could cut naturally curly hair without presenting 
ideas about "straightening, styling, treating, or what not", and just crossed my fingers and 
went to the one that I felt gave me the most satisfactory answer. 

Note: NEVER TRUST YOUR GUT. It's not in your head for a reason! 

So anyways, I didn't like my hair. I still don't like my hair. But thankfully, hair grows. So I'm
just hoping it'll grow fast. Actually, I'm hoping even more that I can find my hairstylist. 

He'll save the day. I know he will.

JAMES WONG!!! Where ARE you!?!?!

1 comment:

Snorf said...

Girl, if you wanna get outta yer stereotype, yer goinave to change yer face..you still do look cute in yer new do..i dont remember you tellin me you dint like it..