Monday, May 24, 2010

How Time Flies...

And before we even know it, we're nearing the June Holidays, which means... Half the Year is gone!

Well, hello, and how are you?

It's been some time since I last posted, and I wouldn't say I've been very very busy, but I would say I've been very very lazy. I've spent the past month sitting in front of those sweet scooping arcade machines, trying to win prizes. It's terrible.

Anyhoos, other than showing off all my objects of victory, I'd like to show off something which I put alot of heart into conceptualizing, for my *Scape New Media Ambassador Phase 2 challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgKfs8Y25VE

You can either click on the link, or you can search "A Simple Deed" on Youtube. It's so original that it's the first thing that pops up when you search! :P

Gimme Thumbs! Or leave a comment. Need to go to the arcade now. Talk later.

No comments: