Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fly Me To The Moon

So that I sit in a crater and watch the world go by. Literally.

Seriously, what else could I do there? hehe. Anyhoos. Long time, eyes can't open. It's been a little bit more hectic than usual, and the weekend saw me through one late night too many. Actually, it was only One late night, but that will sure be the last one in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast, and remembered all over again how much I love dancing. But... I NEED (with all the capital letters) my sleep, and my nightly rendezvous with Mr Pratchett.

So excuse me, while I fly me off to Discworld. Delayed and post-dated posts will come soon. It's taking forever to upload photos and we all know Joanne is not exactly one for patience (not with computers, at least).

Goodnight, my friends! And here's one for the night:

"You can pick out actors by the glazed look that comes into their eyes when the conversation wanders away from themselves."

I sure hope that doesn't happen with me. Friends, slap me around with a trout if I were ever to do that.