Sunday, October 11, 2009

What ever happened to ''more tomorrow''?

Yes, I was supposed to put up more photos right?

But the photos are still in my camera and I haven't sorted them out. Soon soon!

Anyhoos, I need to go to Malaysia again. Apparently, the photos I took with the cops... they weren't real cops! I feel so cheated!!!

Speaking of cops, I watched "Cloudy, with a chance of Meatballs" the day before, and that show is Hilarious! My Daddy and I were laughing uncontrollably through 7/8 of the movie. I almost felt paiseh because the rest of the people in the cinema were so quiet, inserting an obligatory laugh here and there. I don't know if it's because they didn't get the jokes, or just that I was laughing too much myself to hear them.

So anyways.

I've got to lend my Brother Dear my lappie now... So Adios Amigos! 'Til he gets back! :)

No comments: