Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Post

Decided to come out of my shell, and do some blogging. I'm not really good at this, like, talking publicly about myself or my life or whatever. 
...
What are people supposed to say on blogs anyway? 

Well, my main reason is to do shameless advertising la. I've just started this online shop thingie, and basically, I need to drive traffic to my site! In the meantime, I thought it'd be nice if I could share more of myself with like-minded people. 

So how do you qualify (to be like-minded)? Well, you'd either be in love with
  • your pet dogs,
  • bikes,
  • travel,
  • lingerie,
  • handsome men,
  • pretty women,
  • all things beautiful 
  • or all of the above.
You'd believe that
  • the world IS a better place,
  • animals need to be given the respect they deserve,
  • money is only a piece of paper until you spend it,
  • and in that same train of thought, that love isn't love until you give it away.
Well, that's part of what makes me up. Keep reading! We learn something new everyday. =)
In the meantime, do check out my blogshop. If you see something that any of your friends might like, get them to drop by too! 


No comments: