Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CoCo & Richie




Sometime around this time last year, I came down with chicken pox. (Yea, late bloomer.) Not long after, my precious baby boy passed away. Coco, an 8 year old mini-Pomeranian. He was MINI, but with a HUGE heart. I miss him dearly, but I do dream of him every now and then, and hey, all dogs go to heaven, right? And I always see him, up there in the clouds, watching, and waiting patiently, as always, for that day we'll meet again.

And then there is Richie. This one is still very much alive, and very much kicking. He's half a Pom (not Coco's doing), and half a Jack Russell. The rest of him is happy, happy, wagging tails, sloppy kisses, and "I am so excited to go out that I just have to pee on you. Oops, sorry..." And that's him. 


He then morphed into this...



And that's the  both of them together. See the obvious difference in intellect?



Well, those two are the love of my life. I could go on forever, but nay. Let's keep another story for another day. =)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that the photo I've taken of you and Richie is up:)