Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wii Vs Xbox360?


I had a ball of a time playing Guitar Hero in my friend's house that day! These are primary school friends that I haven't seen in YEARS (with the exception of Nikki, of course.) And Nikki came by where I was working to give me a surprise, so, when I finished, I decided to head over with her, just for awhile.

It was TOO much fun! And I am now utterly convinced that I NEED to get myself a new video game console.

I am proud to say that I actually already do own one. The PINK colour PS2. Although I think I only bought it because it's Pink. And on days where I don't want to utilize any brain cells, I sit there and play Puzzle Bobble.

So, which do you think is better? XBOX360 or Wii?

By the way, did you know that TGIS is giving away XBOX360s?



You just need to write in and tell us what YOU want to see on TGIS!!!

I wish I could write in and win one for myself... :(

No comments: