Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Voting Day

I'm torn. Voting is a couple of days away and I have to vote.

For as long as I know, marine parade has been under the pap. So even though I reached voting age many many years ago, I always took it for granted that I never will have to vote.

But now I do. And I really really can't decide.

It seems like we've got a pretty strong opposition party here. Well, more pretty. Haha. And Nicole Seah speaks with conviction. Well, certainly more than Tin Pei Ling.

However I don't know if the opposition will be able to do as good a job as the pap has done so far.

Sigh. If only Nicole Seah was in the pap instead. Really, I don't know what they were thinking when they chose Ms Tin as their poster girl.

But then again, when I say good job I only mean acceptable but certainly not remarkable.

Recently, my bicycle was stolen and there are CCTVs at my void deck but the town council and police have done nothing about finding out who stole my bicycle. So the CCTVs are there for...?

And there are ropes that have been hanging outside my kitchen window for the past month. The town council has done nothing about it either. I fear for my safety. Anyone can climb in. I live on the 2nd floor.

So... Maybe we should let some new blood in after all? 

I think I'll just Eenie.Meenie.mynie.Mo.

No comments: