Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today's the Day!

I woke up energized, refreshed, and determined to battle my inner demons. Namely, one whose name starts with the letter P, ends with N and has "rocrastinatio" in between.

I was going to get some work done!!!

Numero Uno on my to-do list was to hang up all my clothes. I started out pretty well. 20 minutes later I realized I had effectively run out of hangers!!!

Numero Two was to get all the beeswax polish done on my stools (no, not my poop, my sitting stools) so that bugs won't start having a feast on them. And no I didn't run out of beeswax. I just have to let the first coat dry. For how long? 12-24hrs. ... So much for finishing everything in a day.

So I got dressed and went out to buy hangers. On the way, I decided, I need more clothes to put on this hangers.........

No comments: