Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WHAT?!! You mean IT'S NOT OVER?!?!?!!!

I had a depressing week last week. It was full of bad luck, odd situations, some strangely good luck which felt ominous and...basically just weird and depressing.

So I thought it'll all be over since Sunday came and gone. BUT NO! Today, although I think things should be going normal, and well in fact, it doesn't! And it's ALL MY FAULT!

I arrived Just In Time for an audition which left me no time to get changed and made-up, which is stupid of me because I really shouldn't have arranged the timing so tight. The worst part is I had a really long day so I looked TERRIBLE. So, that just means I wasted my time going down and doing a bad audition. And worse worst, I wasted THEIR time for auditioning me!

*sigh* WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

1 comment:

SilentZephyr said...

Hm... probably trying too hard?