Saturday, July 17, 2010

NightFest 2010

It's been awhile since I've stayed up all night. And yeap, there goes all my effort to get rid of panda eyes. Even Shiseido can't help me now.

Cool Specs...

Road Blocks...

Three Punks...

And the job I've been assigned to: Making sure that the parking Auntie doesn't come and fine the car.

And Now, some Real Work! I positioned the cameras!! Can be filmmaker already. Heehee~

Just in case you were wonderin', "how come NightFest photos all taken in the day time?"

The Answer is "Because!"

Haha no la, because once the festival started proper, I didn't have anywhere to put my camera, so had to leave it in my bag. So couldn't take photos. I think I should get a neck strap or something...

2 comments:

*..xq..* said...

haha yes laopopo! u shld get a neckstrap! it's convenient! but then if u wear chains, then ur camera might get scratched..like mine *sob*

Joanne-Marie said...

Really? But I guess I can put a case around it. I bought a pretty little leather one in BKK! :P Oh no! Suddenly remembered I forgot to buy the strap!!!