Monday, October 19, 2009

MALACCA!

So I took a ride up north to visit Grandmama's hometown yesterday. It was fun, although I have a feeling that my sore throat developed into a bad cough due to the journey there. It's hard to keep dust particles, pollution and what-nots from entering your system when all you have is a helmet, y'know?

Here are the pictures!

Selamat Datang ke Melaka!


Snapshots along the way...


Snap...


Snap...


And Finally! Destination Point!


Ice-cream, ice-cream!


Posing with my new-find, Blue Batik Bag.


Just Had to get a picture of the tiles on the bench.


Remember the boo-boo in KL? Well, can't go wrong now! It says "POLIS" on the car!!!


Back at the Famosa Chicken Rice Balls stall, trying Chicken Rice Balls for the first time!


CENDOL!


A "pollution-and-my-aching-ass-has-gotten-the better-of-me" moment.

No comments: