Sunday, August 16, 2009

What do you call a Mexican whose car has gone missing?

Sorry, haven't had the chance to blog in the past few days. You guys must be missing me! hee~

So anyhoos, I've been away trying to get my act together, it just seems like the past couple of days have been whizzing past. Maybe it's the heat, I don't know, but I can't seem to get anything done!

I'm in the midst of making my audition video and it's taking AGES. But I'll definitely put it up as soon as I can. The past two days, I've also been filming for this independent feature, I play a bit part of a rich girl with a white convertible.

What is it with me appearing in films with white convertibles, right?

ANYWAYS, you should call a Mexican with a missing car, CARLOS.

heeeheeeeheeheheheheeheeee~

No comments: