Friday, August 14, 2009

24%...........25%................

I'm watching my file download... %.... by %........

It's taking ages, and all I want to do is watch the Green Tea Ad!!!

Oh, speaking of ads, this story I must tell.

Yesterday, I went to tapau food right, and as I was sitting in the coffeeshop waiting for my food to be ready, I started to watch some stupid drama on the telly.

Then, out of nowhere, the Jetstar Ad comes on! I nearly jump out of my seat in joy because for the past month or so that it's been playing, this is the FIRST time I'm actually seeing it for myself!

But I manage to contain myself, and stay in my seat. However, the uncle next to me had the Funniest expression on his face! He was watching the telly too, and had that "aiyah- advertisements-again" look on his face so he starts looking around for something more interesting to look at, then he sees me, then he goes "eh?" Double take on telly.

It was funny. Yea la yea la I know not That Big a Deal but it's exciting for me ok! People are doing DOUBLE TAKES!

Woohoo!

No comments: