Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bubble Tea

I've just had my daily dose of Bubble Tea, so here I sit, happy and contented, all ready for my story of the day.

Actually, there's not much of a story. I just got called up last minute to help someone out and I'm gonna be here 'til 5, and then I've gotta teach, and then I've gotta shoot from 8pm 'til tomms morning, and I had lousy sleep last night, and I was up at 9am teaching bratty kids, and how am I going to make it through the day? I don't know. Sheer grit and bubble tea, I guess.

Call me psychotic, but this year's seen me through too many busy days. So much so that I don't want it to end. Busy is a good thing. I'm already starting to worry about productions ending and slipping into post-production blues. What am I going to do then???

A bit of shameless advertising here. Anyone need an actress? CALL ME!

I may not have time, but I will Make Time!

No comments: