Monday, April 21, 2014

The Entertainer App Part Deux

So anyways, it's been some time I've been using The Entertainer App, and I managed to get myself TWO good deals. (yea yea I know it's not much but I've been very busy with work okay.)

I got myself a Buy One Free One Intense Moisturizing Treatment for hair at this place in Turf Club Salon. Being the atas place that it is, I never imagined I'd be able to afford anything there! But because of The Entertainer App, I can! hahaha I can't wait to head back for my second treatment.



Funny though because when I was there, when I presented the stylist the app to key in his passcode, he didn't know quite what to do. His boss wasn't around and he had to call her, but they gave me a reciept anyways, and told me just to come back the next time round, and they'll have it done for me. Hopefully it works out right!  

Anyways, I'm in dire need of a holiday and a good friend of mine, who's currently located in Bali has been bugging me to go visit her. Hence, I thought I'd just try my luck and see if there are any offers on The Entertainer App, and hey-ho-whaddya-know, they do! LOADS and LOADS of villas on offer! I felt the butterflies in my tummy start to come alive again!





SO HAPPY!



Plus, it's a REALLY good deal! You get ONE NIGHT FREE, and although you can only use maximum one of the one night free coupon, you can use the 20% OFF coupon on the other additional nights! I'm SO excited!

And for those who don't want to travel too far away, GUESS WHAT?!



Travel Planning, HERE I COME! 
 
Good things must share! Find out more about The Entertainer App here!  And, if you'd like to get this awesome app for yourself, there's even a discount code! Just type in @joannemariesim to get 20% off!

No comments: