Saturday, August 18, 2012

ALOHA! Happy Long Weekend!

Wow, time really flies, it's already August, and before you know it, it'll be July...NEXT YEAR.

Anyways, I'm SO glad I finally got over my mid-year blues. The day I got my hands on those Raffles Hotel Mooncakes, and I sank my teeth into that soft, decadent snowskin, I knew happiness had found me again!

Anyways, I recently attended the launch of TGIS and I was so happy to get the chance to catch up with a whole bunch of bloggers, some of whom I've met with several times before, some that I've never had the opportunity to see in person, and some whom I've had conversations with... VIRTUALLY. Ah, the wonders of the world wide web.

Well, I'm certainly happy that things are taking off and I'll be filming again tomorrow at the unbelievable hour of SIX. A.M. 

I work really hard for this programme, so please watch it, and tell all your friends to watch it too, ok?

Picture stolen from @ah_seow 's instagram feed.

It was nice that I had an off day today. So I did some laundry, bought some shoes, went for a quick audition (but mainly to catch up with a friend), shopped online and... well, here I am, doing some blogging as well! And because I didn't have to get up early today, I managed to spend some time out late with my mommy last night. 

It's Girls Night Out on a Friday Night!!!

And she's a really great date to have. I was stuffed with dinner and I couldn't eat anymore, but my mom, being The Original Bottomless Pit (I'm Bottomless Pit Ver.2), still queued up and bought herself ice-cream while I was checking out some iphone covers. And flavours of all flavours, she gets LIME. Not that there's anything wrong with Lime ice-cream, but this one was really............

Of course, my mom, being my mom, refused to admit that she most certainly chose the WORST flavour on the rack. So anyways, this is what she looked like eating it.

Created with Gifboom

Anyways, after the terrible ordeal with the ice-cream (which she still chooses to believe was rather pleasant), we shopped around but found nothing that tickled our fancy. I picked out a few dresses but the sizes didn't quite fit right.
Speaking of which, I've realized that I truly have a soft spot for barebacked outfits! And I think 8 out of 10 times when I attend an event, the dress has to have some kind of detailing at the back.

I don't know, I guess it gives off a very understated kind of sensuality?

Well, I think I've just found myself the next topic to write about! BACKLESS dresses! Hahahah so stay tuned for that!~

And for now, here's wishin' A BLESSED EID MUBARAK to all my Muslim friends! And to everybody else, Hail Long Weekends!!!


No comments: