Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Weekend

Did you catch the first episode of Groom My Room this season?

Anyways, it is telecast every Thursday at 8:30pm and Saturday 12:30pm, so don't forget to tune in!



Well, it is the long weekend and what better way to spend it than working. And that's what I've been doing!

Funny when people ask me why I work myself so hard. Well, I guess when you love your job and what you do, you'll never have to work a day in your life. It's making every day count. And you've just got to keep that fire burning.

Well, here are some pictures of the week I've had.

Big Cute Dog in Guilin







View from our massage room. The massage was heavenly, by the way.  



Done by Fiza, the awesome manicurist that I always go to! You can find her in Eazyeazy, along Bussorah Street.
Chillin' with my homie.
Makeup just done in Guilin. That's my "sian-just-kena-punched" face.
This is where I had my first and last dinner in that beautiful place.
Making my Asiarooms entry video. That's Nikki's lil' (okay maybe not so lil') brother.
I miss him so much that I have to bring him out for dinner with me!
In "Japan" now...

1 comment:

Untitled said...

Hi thanks foor posting this