Friday, June 24, 2011

Wow, What A Day!

Last night, I did something VERY VERY wrong. I put off some work that I was supposed to do... and left it for today. Worst thing is that I had rehearsals all day and was completely unable to settle it until... NOW. Because I've been out 'til now. And when I realized that the day was nearly over, it was already waaaay past working hours and..... am I rambling again?
Anyways, looks like I've certainly been keeping myself busy. TGFZ- No prizes for guessing what that means! -esta

Now for updates of the week!
  • Performance tomorrow 25th June at a God-forsaken hour (for a Saturday) at 9.15AM! East Coast Angsana Green. C'mon along if you want to learn what harm smoking does to you!
  • I'll be taking part in a music video on life in Singapore! The shoot happens over the weekend, and will be released in time for National Day. It's a really fun video (based on what I've heard from the director so far) so I'm looking forward to it!
    There will be a huge cast with lots of familiar faces, "rad bikiniees", NSmen and more to look out for! Don't worry. I'll put up a post on it soon! Keep your eyes peeled!

    In the meantime, do check out this poster.
    So, so long suckers, g'night. Love ya'll xoxoxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: