Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some Updates

The June hols are here! It's a pretty exciting (but stressful) month, as I'm in rehearsals for a theatre production. Having done most of my acting on film, stage performances are a little out of my comfort zone. My physicality always seems to get in the way and I never have a loud enough voice. Which is why I'm... jittery.
Well, good thing I've got a very dedicated director who really pushes me. I hope it turns out well!


I've also been working at my hosting skills. I really want to be able to emcee a live show WELL, and I'm lucky to have been given opportunities to keep learning and work with some really great emcees. I guess the thing about emceeing is that you must really talk alot. And you must say the right things! (The latter being a bit tough for me because I ALWAYS SAY THE WRONG THINGS at THE WRONG TIME) But I've been practising. Sounds silly, but I talk to myself while riding to prep for a show.
Power Rangers Show at Sembawang Shopping Centre, 11th June.
If you're a die-hard fan of the Power Rangers (like the hordes of people who were there yesterday), or a fan of ME (like none of those yesterday), you can catch us, once again, at Bukit Panjang Plaza on the 18th of June. Showtimes are 1pm, 4pm and 7pm!
And last but not least, my latest episode of WHAZZUP!

No comments: