Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Perfect Date

Who needs a man when there's Pizza!?!?

I think I must have been a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in my past life because I ABSOLOOOOOT-LY Love Pizza. Having tried pizza from nearly everywhere I must say that Domino's definitely sets a benchmark. What with their wonderful, friendly service, cute delivery guys, and *drumroll* 30-minute delivery time, who can ask for more? Not to mention their super duper yummy, freshly-baked pizza, and oh, have I told you about their Chocolate Lava Cake yet? Don't get me started, I can go on forever.

AND their 30-minute delivery guarantee is no gimmick! They really DO deliver in 30 minutes! (I time them. Because when I want pizza, I want it NOW!) Don't ask me how they do it! They must have a soothsayer, sooth-saying all the orders beforehand or something.

So anyways, I recieved a parcel and it was a Domino's / X-men First Class goodie bag! Inside, there was an exclusive limited edition X-men drinking glass and a Domino's folder. 

Exclusive Limited Edition Drinking Glass
*This is where half of my post disappeared!!!*

Anyways, I flip open the folder excitedly to find Two Platinum Movie Suites Tickets! AND Two Free Value Meal 1 Vouchers at Domino's! How awesome is that! For those of you who live in a hole and have never ordered Domino's before, let me tell you you're missing out BIG-TIME.

Serving customers since 1960, Domino's places great emphasis on delivering high quality items, just like their all new Prawn Sensation Pizza! Baked on the new and improved garlic flavoured crust and herb-infused sauce, this First Class Pizza is topped with the freshest gourmet ingredients including succulent prawns marinated in Italian herbs and spices, imported Belgian spinach and juicy cherry tomatoes!

On top of that, their Value Meal 1 includes a pizza, 4pc Chicken Wings (go for the golden-roasted drummets), onion rings, and either twistybread / breadstix / cinnastix. I opted for twistedbread. I love that. AND! Don't forget to get the dessert. Don't get me started on how good the Chocolate Lava Cake is. I'm not even a chocolate fan, but that cake is sooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood.

I'm not going to talk much about the movie as I believe it's been out pretty long and most of you would have caught it already. BUT I do want to talk about The Movie Experience!

I was rushing for a meeting and about to be late for the show and y'know those elevators at The Cathay are always so blinking crowded. I feel like I'm queueing up to get into the MRT. So I give up, and we decide to take the escalators instead. When we got to the top, there was a queue TOO! Well, SO LONG SUCKERS! WE DON'T HAVE TO QUEUE. WE'VE GOT PLATINUM SUITE TICKETS! WHOO-HOO!


And off we go on our First Class journey. Reclining chairs, Quilts (not blankets), Remarkable Service, and Extra Yummy Caramel Almond Popcorn.

In fact, it was so comfy that our friend, Chun, fell asleep and, to my horror, started snoring. I had to wake him up.

*** I'm so sad that my draft got lost in cyberspace. I don't know what happened but that version was so much better. :( ***


Anyways, thank you Domino's! Thanks to you, I now know that I'm Mutant, and Proud.

No comments: