Sunday, November 21, 2010

Being Sick Sucks~!

I came down with something yesterday. Woke up in the morning and was horrified to find a sharp pain on the left side of my throat. This only means one thing: Ulcers on my Tonsils. I used to get this pretty often and it's the one thing that I hate massively. I threatened myself before that if this condition were to keep recurring, I'll go cut off my tonsils. 

Anyways, it stopped for awhile, but now it's BACK!!!!!!!!!! And I'm trying to nurse myself back to health. This means, ZERO TALKING, lots of water, lots of sleep, and hopefully it'll go away soon. :(

The main thing is, I'm supposed to go on the Royal Carribean Lunch cruise with the rest of the omy.sg bloggers. But I COULDN'T!!!! I woke up at 6am to find my tonsils completely swollen. I was almost choking on it. So I quickly gargled with salt and water, went back to sleep and crossed my fingers hoping to wake up later at 8 feeling better.

But whaddya know, I wasn't any better. The thing about being sick is that you HAVE to MISS out on ALL THE FUN. Only then will you get better. :(

So, I struggled with myself, and although I figured I could still make myself go, it wouldn't be socially responsible. I may be contagious. The rest may get sick too.

So... I informed them that I will be absent. *wail*

I WANNA GO FOR MY ROYAL CARRIBEAN LUNCH CRUISE~!!!!!!!!
 
BEING SICK SUCKS.

1 comment:

Snorf said...

YEAH, YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME..HAVING FUN WITH YOU AT THAT EVENT WAS SOMETHIN I HAD TO MISS OUT ON WHEN I WAS DOWN WITH THAT BOUT OF GOUT..BUT MINE WAS TWICE THE SHIT COZ I MISSED OUT ON ANOTHER FUN EVENT..