Monday, March 1, 2010

My Throat!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather has been sooooo hot the past few days and I think it's getting to me. I swear if this goes on, I'm going to die of heat stroke.

Today I had a corporate shoot in Wavehouse Sentosa and the sun was UnBelievable! I've gone 3 shades darker! (So much for wearing sleeves whenever I ride...)

If the weather wasn't so hot, I think I would've really enjoyed myself there because Wavehouse looks damn fun! For those of you who don't already know, Wavehouse is this conceptual place where they serve food, drinks, it's on the beach, AND they have these wave machines that you can SURF ON!~

So Don't Need To Go Bali! Just hit Wavehouse in Sentosa!!!

I didn't manage to try the wave machines, but I'd love to! Hopefully I'll get to try it out soon!

P.S: The pizza there is pretty good too!

No comments: