Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wheeeeeeee~


And now I'm back, from outer space~


Heehee, missed me?


This superduper amazing thing happened last night, I wanted to take pictures of myself doing it, but then I thought, I'm not gonna win anything anyway so why bother right? Because Jo Never Wins Anything.


Really, I don't have luck. At all. That's why I never count on it. BUT! Yesterday! I went to the Hari Raya Bazaar, and they had these stalls with AIR GUNS, and we're supposed to shoot down these tiny little ducks, and when you do, you win the prize next to it! And I won! I WON I WON I WON! Quite a big prize too! SpongeBobSquarePants! Either I'm a good marksman, or... Lady Luck suddenly remembered that I exist.


And then I was like "Shitzamadoodle, I should've taken photos! I should've filmed it!!!"


Well anyway, here's the photo that came as an afterthought. Please excuse how stupid I look. I wanted to look like Spongebob.
Joke of the Day: What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
I'll have to leave ya'll to guess this one. Tell you tomorrow! heehee

No comments: