Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Much Ado About Chocolates

Oh my, it's been awhile, hasn't it?

Well, here I am again. In the middle of the night, not knowing how to fall asleep. I keep thinking of chocolates. Yea, chocolates. Not that I'm a big fan of chocolates or anything, but two days ago, my Dad had one of his creative surges, and made chocolates. Yea. My dad made chocolates, like Cadbury chocolates. And we've been experimenting since. Add more cocoa, add more raisins, add more nuts. Today did it. I went out to get macadamia nuts and pretty little holders for our chocolates. And then when I was at the shop, I saw gold flakes! And I started thinking, "now, won't those chocolates look pretty with gold flakes on them..." And Now, I can't stop thinking about those damn chocolates! "What other flavours can we make?" "What other toppings can we put?" "What shapes can we make them in?" "Is there any way we could add more colour to it?" Chocolates, chocolates, chocolates!

And Now I Can't SLEEP!

I never, for the life of me, expected myself to lose sleep over something like ... Chocolates.

Bummer.

No comments: