Sunday, February 8, 2009

Vanilla Cupz in A Bean.

Hi Everyone!

Gosh, it's been Aeons since I last laid fingers upon this keyboard to type out a post. Not that anyone's missing anything 'coz I know nobody really cares anyway BUT. Yea. Here goes~

Got a PRINK (pink) netbook a few days ago! The first time I actually spent anything more than $100 on an electronic gadget for myself so I'm quite excited about using it, typing on the TEENY keyboard with my huge-ass fingers, and squinting to see what's on the ITSY screen. But all's good! Its just too cute to resist.

So guess you'll see alot more posts from now on (for the next few days at least, before the excitement wears out).

Anyhoos, if you're wonderin about the title, yea well. That was a blooper from shoot a few days ago. It was supposed to be 'Vanilla Beanz in a Cup'. I also screwed up this other line. It became:

"You just make me bread the law!"

Good for you if you can figure out the actual line.

So Little Time, So Much To Do!

I've been sleeping too little, dreaming too much. So now is bedtime. Toodle-oos.

No comments: