Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fly Fly Fly in The Sky

Hi Everyone,

I have totally, totally not posted anything at all this entire festive season. It just seems like there's always so little time, so much to do with year-ends and year-beginnings. And yes, I love that song, and yes, that song was playing in my head the entire time. Blame it on the song fairies!*

Well, I'm home today, at this non-Godforsaken hour. For the first time in I can't even remember when. So I thought, maybe it's time to ketchup*. I spent my Christmas (except for Christmas Day itself) in Bangkok, shopping around with The Mom. It was fun, but I must say, I Have Met My Match. In fact, I think The Mom wins hands-down. For a 57 year-old, that woman sure can shop!

I know I promised photos, but I cannot remember where I left my camera. It's somewhere within this entire pile of things in my room that seems to be growing, layer upon layer upon layer.

But I will still let you see photos, don't worry! On the day I got back from Bangkok, I got home, dumped all my things down, got on Skippy and rode to Orchard Rd for an audition. I got the role, and embarked on the journey of Sarah, an air-stewardess who has a very special friend. So, these are some of the production shots that were taken. See see~

*song fairies: fairies that put songs in your head and you just keep humming it, no matter how hard you try not to.

*ketchup: catch up. Duh.


No comments: