Friday, August 8, 2008

Yay!!!

The exam is over! Yippee Yippee Yay!! I came home today to a very happy Richie. I didn't manage to bring him down yesterday 'coz it was raining, so I figure he's got a lot of bottled-up energy inside him. So now he's playing catch. By himself! Yea, he really knows how to entertain himself. He'll throw the ball, and then run to catch it. And then, he repeats step 1 and 2, over and over again. Oh. And now he's just switched off the fan with the ball. *Joanne goes to switch the fan back on*

My dog should get an oscar for Best Acting. He's sitting right next to me, pretending that the fan went off on its own and that it was no fault of his~! So action.


See how his face lights up at the sight of the Ball? We're always trying to figure out what is up with his obsession with balls... and I'm guessing (just guessin')... it's because he only has One Testicle... y'think?

Anyhoos, it's National Day tomorrow. So, um, Happy National Day.

No comments: