Thursday, August 14, 2008

How do I get photos up fast?

Y'know, I was surfing around these forums (research hehe.), and I realized that there are people who actually post pictures of themselves up, on a DAILY basis!

This really makes me wonder, firstly, what inspires them to take ... so many photos of themselves?

And secondly, how do they manage to transfer the photos from camera to computer, and then up online within such a short time? My computer hangs, or takes about oh, not too long, maybe just an eon to upload photos, and I don't even know how to transfer photos from my camera to the computer! Well, I actually know there's some USB plug involved in this whole transferring from camera to computer thing. I just don't know where the plug is.

Am I just inefficient? *sigh*

No comments: